Available Mon-Fri, 9AM-6PM ET
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can We Help?
We are here to answer your questions, resolve any issues you might have, and listen to what you have to say. Feel free to check out our FAQs below to find answers to the most commonly asked questions. Need something else? Drop us a note or give us a call - we’d love to hear from you.
Remote SessionContact us if you would like to schedule a remote session. We can quickly diagnose and resolve issues together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I unable to sign in to my SansWrite account?
- While in the browser, (Chrome, Edge, etc.) press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to bring up Clear Browsing Data window
- Set 'Time Range' dropdown to 'All Time'
- Uncheck 'Browsing history' (and 'Download history' if using Edge)
- Confirm 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files' are both checked
- Click 'Clear data'
- Return to the SansWrite page
- Press Ctrl+F5 (or Refresh)
- Sign in
How do I add a License number to my account?
- First search for the Agency that licenses your facility and then select it from the dropdown.
- Search for your facilty by name or license number, and then select it from the dropdown.
- If payment is required, enter your credit card information.
- Click 'Add'
If you are adding additional license numbers, you can add them via 'Manage Users' and clicking on your name menu.
How do I reset my password?
If you don't remember your password, enter your login email into the 'Sign In' page and click 'Next.'' A 'Forgot Password' link will apear above the password field. Click this link to send a password reset email to yourself.
Don't forget to check your Spam folder if the email doesn't arrive within a few minutes